Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Deep cuts, drop by drop.

Hellos Earthlings [:
Since I'm free now, shall do the quiz Rachel Strawberry Shortcake tagged me to do :D
--

Answer the following questions:

1. The person who last tag you is,
# Howard Banana :D

2. Your relationship with him/her is,
# Crazy friends? -.-

3. Your first 5 impressions of him/her,
# Oh no I don't know this. Okays fine, I had thought he was a Bad & Unfriendly person, but over the years he became such a Good Friend, Crazy ass and a Banana-Lover. Oops :X

4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you,
# He stayed up the whole night just to cheer me up even tho' his camp is just a few hours away.

5. The most memorable words he/she had said to you,
# I-don't-want-to-say. Lol.

6. If he/she becomes your lover, you will,
# Ohno, I'll surely turn "Gay". Rofl.

7. If he/she becomes your lover, things he/she has to improve on will be,
# That's impossible anyway, hahs I love him as a friend [:

8. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will,
# *Shakes head* I'll cry D:D:D:

9. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be,
# Will be he has officially turned into a devil Dx

10. The most desire thing you want to do to him/her now is,
# Nothing :O

11. Your overall impression of him/her is,
# Great friend whose always there. (:

12. How you think people around you will feel about you?
# Depends on who, I'm a totally different person in/out of School.

13. The character you love of yourself are,
# Cheerful, (Wait am I?) Neh'mind I love to laughs :D

14. On the contrary, the characters you hate of yourself are,
# Super duper lazy girl. :/

15. The most ideal person you want to be is,
# Everything perfect, which is just a dream. [:

16. For people that care & like you, say something to them,
# Million thanks to you people, love you guys♥

17. Pass this quiz to 10 persons,
# Anyone will do, there's still some Questions after this, visit Rachel's blog [:

.p/s} I'm lazy to do the rest of the Quiz. &I'll blog again tonight.

No comments: