Thursday, July 3, 2008

Years after years, hurts & more hurts.

I'm exploding, my mind my heart myself.
&I'm trying to cool down, taking slow deep breaths.
But, I don't find any use. Damn it.

Damn everything can? Fcukkk D: I worked so hard, always trying to achieve the best everytime I could. In the end, what did I get? Some stupid punishments and naggings from you, and him. Like everything's my fault. I've been telling myself that you people are just caring for me, yes its true. But tell me, how many other parents care for their child like this? Fine there's a few, a f e w. &Why the hell do I belong to this few instead of those lucky lot out there then? I bet that, ten years down the road we'll still remain the same. Just like this.

This world is so unfair isn't it, those who're perfect are really perfect. Yet those who're so out-casted are really what they call an alien, from other planets. I've been wearing this so called mask whenever I go out, school or not. I'll pretend I'm just an average girl, doing what others were doing. But everytime I return home; I'll tear it off. Bearing this unbearable pain that everyone has to live without, which is good for them. But for me, I really couldn't take it anymore. I'm giving up, fully giving up on this family. I know you'll get someone to read this, but I don't care anymore, I couldn't care anymore. (...) You've never been satisfied before. Never-

p/s} Problems problems and more problems.Everyone hates having problems right? Sorry for the bad entries. &If I don't blog tomorrow means I'll be on Hiatus, Please don't sms, call or whatever; as I won't reply. Thanks bye-

Now that I know,
I was just being your past time.

No comments: