Tuesday, July 1, 2008

It's amazing how life goes.

Mummy, I want to sleep :/
&Yayness! My school has officially declared a school holiday just for us :D Yipees no school for tomorrow, but will be staying home to enjoy though, can't go out. Whatevers, better than having to go school and scratching all around again. Happy holiday to us. [: &There's our School Musical today, I'm not going as I don't want to waste my precious $12 on watching people dancing around like some fairies. Hmms :O
Horoscope reading: You may be surprised by the sudden appearance of a long-lost friend. He/she has been trying to come back to you for the past few weeks. However you may realise how much you two have changed over the months. Be prepared to face certain challenges.
How true can it be? Everything's happening once again.`
--

Ohs & I have something to rant on today :/ (Yes today's been a great day, at school and all. However! Some idiots really pissed me off okay, but luckily not totally spoilt yet.)

No.1 Idiot (Paedophile!) On the way home, right below my block. I was walking behind an old man, &he suddenly turned around and saw me. &The next thing is I find him kept staring at me weirdly so I began to pace faster, and when I look back I found him following me with the pervertic stare! Mouthing "Ohmygosh wthwth." I ran up the stairs instead of taking the lift to my usual 6th Storey apartment. He did look up the stairs but I was long gone. Phew.

No.2 Idiot (Irritator(s)!) Alrights I really hate this. I've already said I'm definitely not a custom blogskinner(!) (Unless you're lucky enough to be my close friend or something, if not I'll never do customs.) -Besides I've totally lost my old skills due to laziness. And then there's this idiot who added me on msn, kept asking for helps in blogskins. Yesyes I can help with some codes but please you're just a beginner, I repeat; Beginner! He kept demanding for those blogskins like Benjamin(typicalben)/ Isaac/ Jeramy etc. I mean like, I've already viewed his blog & he's like those Update-per-month blogger. Damnit still want poser those pros. Worst still! I told him I'm not pro till that extreme but he still kept on demanding. Who do you think you are? Anyway you're honourably blocked and deleted. [: Ohs why does all these people even exist -.-

*Breathes in, breathes out*
Shan't let all these peoples affect my mood. I'm in a good mood today. Cannot let them spoil it. Relax .. Phews okays I'm done. That's all for today :D

Don't dump me into this confusion,
I needa know the truth.

No comments: