Monday, June 30, 2008

It's a matter of time.

Chop chop get the work done :D
[Editted] There's something that I really want to splurt out, which is I really love my friends, everyone of you [: Esp. (You know who) Thanks alot, if not I don't think I'll even get a chance to talk to Mr. 'Inserts name'. Alrights thanks love you guys :D p/s} Yes yes I'm secretive lol. [/Editted]

I love the man up there :D Sexy(!)

Okays I didn't attend school today you see. &For the first time I want to go school so badly, cause I've planned earlier how to spend my day wisely today :/ But something stupid corked up and I'm really furious on myself D: My allergies are back and now I have rashes everywhere; my back my arms my neck & even my toes ): Having a fever right now. (If it worsen then I'll have to be admitted into the hospital already, hopefully not.) p/s} Effects from Curry (-.-)

Can you imagine, my whole back's like that now -.-

Sorry for the gross image up there. Lol, I don't know why I just love taking pictures nowadays and posting them up here. Enjoy it. Ohwells I'm like scratching everywhere upside down now, grr it's worst than having chickenpox can! (Ohwait, I haven't even experienced chickypox yet :/, don't tell me its worst than the situation down here, oh no I don't wanna think about it -.-')

(!!!) *Insert thousands of exclaimation marks here* I'm really missing school now, when I'm not actually skipping it :O Whywhywhy is it so? ): Amazing. &For the first time my mom's scolding me for not attending school; when I'm actually really uh, ill? Sweat I feel damn weird alright, everyone's like treating me so super differently(!) Lol.
Ohoh, &my whole body's aching all because of the Standing Broad Jump I did on Friday, jumped for like more than 30over times. But I have to thank Mr. Lee for letting us jump, as the aches keep the itch away too, that's quite a good thing :D If not I think I'll scratch till everywhere bleeds. (Just like last night, really bleeded -.-')
--

I guess I better stop blogging about this stupid rash. If not you readers will freak out soon. Roflmao, I'll be off to bloghopping/studying/playing/scratching/whatever now. *Remember to click on my Google Ads, Nuffnang too (If there's any) Thanks bye. [:

I'll be handled under childcare management (...)
I just wish I could live in denial.

No comments: