Saturday, June 7, 2008

Replies only-

Others were replied @respective blogs.

ANNMARIE: Bon voyage to you too :D
Ken: Thankyous, &you didn't welcome me back :/
Johannes: Phuket your ass lol.
siewmin (: Thanks, yours is nice too [:
Wanching: Small fonts. With (s). :D
amelia: Yeahs except for one :/
rau: Errr, what did I supported? Ps stm.
weimei: Yups really saw her, will tag you later! :D
GUEST: Chill -.- Many people will think you're retarded.
XIAOYING: Hahas! Lucky I back in time.
ordinaryJIETING: Hehs! Welcome back! [:
candy-gurl]: I'll, thanks pretty(:
weiying: I didn't forget you D:! I just can't seems to leave any msges on your blog :/
GRACE: Alright thanks! Hahahas :D
†JM©: You very smart hor lol! I don't know how to fix lahs -.-
Johannes: People want leave Vietnam you go Vietnam, swt.
passer by: Hellos! Geez thanks, (:
vanessa: Lol! I'll tag you later on ;D
chengyung: Thankyous girl.
amelia: You pro ehs really everyday tag once, lmao.
YongCai: You're having holidays now right! Hahas thanks for your tag.
passerby ★J♥ęy: O.o thankyous.
†JM©: Walao you another spammer LOL. You then sick luh ahems.
_l_: Ehs don't tag here grr. You now also not putting your name right -.-
youroply: Glad that you know. :/
Welcomers: Thanks all [:

No comments: