Sunday, June 29, 2008

Tell me something I don't know.

My laptop's like not happy with me today, lagness all the way D:
Finally I can blog, but still lagging okay! Lol. Okays first meet up with Sharifahhh @Vivo today, Jiaming tagged along too [: We were like standing next to each other and I was wondering whether it's her or not, after a long time approached & asked and yeah it was really her -.- Camwhored all the way for today :D

Footprints! That's randomism. [:


Uh, I can't see myself ._.


Both of us had a hard time going up there.

Yups we walked a few rounds around the pool area and then dragged the turtle with us, :D Skips skips and slacked for awhile. While slacking that toot go smack my leg until whole leg turned pink(!) He damn violent uh I always smack him soft soft then he smack me so hard -.- Heartless one :/

He don't want to let go of the pole! :/


There's also this little boy down here playing water with himself, we're afraid of him cause he's like, splashing water all around. &Here is he :D

Managed to snap a clear shot of him :D

After slacking we went down to Banquet for drinks and food, I love the Iced Milk Tea over there :D Didn't ate anything, and after that went to Toy'R'us to camwhore once again [x

Ohh yay Sesame Street♥

The only picture I took with that turtle head(!) Lol.

Didn't have much to say today, afterall; a picture speaks a thousand words right? I guess I won't be updating already cause it's like. I blog to earn yet I'm not earning anything :/ Only 2clicks for Google Adsense today D:D: Hahs, okays goodnight.

No comments: