Saturday, June 21, 2008

Autumn leaves, what we missed.


Changed layout; I'm still not used to the bigbig headers &the colours. Lmaoxz. :D Ohwells, feel like playing with the codings again, cause I want to add images :/ But! Guess what's the bad news? It is today's the last 2nd day of holiday! Dx *Yawns with the sulky face*

I still haven't hybernate enough please. If I have a dream come true; I'd be greedy to wish for all my dreams to come true. &That includes time to slow down/MOE to extend holidays/something like that. [: But that's one of the most impossible of the impossible things to wish for, unless there's a breakout in Singapore just like the Sars Period. Which I don't think will occur so suddenly.

Alrights let's don't get any further than that♥
Today, unlike other normal days, Eshley talked to me. (Miracle!) Asked me some cold jokes which I don't think is cold at all. Ahwell this is one of my fav's.
--

There was this friendly Char Siew Pao, he went to the movie theatre with a Man Tou, in the end the Char Siew Pao came out of the theatre crying. Why didn't the Man Tou cry too?

Ans: Because the Man Tou have no feeling (filling).

The next day, the same Char Siew Pao went to the movie with Tar Sau Pao, this time Char Siew Pao came out crying & Tau Sar Pao came out laughing. Why?

Ans: Because they have different feelings. (fillings).

On the 3rd day, the same Char Siew Pao went to the movie with the Chicken Pao, the Chicken Pao came out crying and the Char Siew Pao didn't. Why?

Ans: He got bored after watching it the 3rd time. :D

No comments: