Monday, June 9, 2008

Unusual happenings.



Bored, bored, bored. Almost like everyone's away from Singapore today. Nobody to play with me :/ Planned to go out, but mom says no cause she was in a foul mood -.- Swt. Online also got nothing to do uh, played with codings and stuffs like that. Nothing much :O Amelia's fault, last minute tell me going Malaysia, &then that turtle went for his Church Camp leaving me all alone here. &Then Howard and Johannes will only return on Wednesday damn): Still got a handful of talkers left uh, but they like uh never talk one. Dx

Broke my promise too, only studied for 1hour and gave up. Hadn't even complete one Miscellaneous Exercise yet, I've forgotten everything I learnt. Crap.
--

See, now I only can type & type to entertain myself.
Grr, enoughenough. :/

I still could see you whenever I close my eyes.
Thanks, for telling me.

No comments: