Sunday, June 22, 2008

Bang the wall; hit the jackpot.

I've been yawning ever since I struggled to wake up at 12pm -.- Because normally I'll sleep an extra hour or more, *yawns* (I guess that's the 32nd') But I know I still won't be able to sleep tonight, only after 2am unless I get myself some sleeping pills from mom; but she's currently not in Singapore dang :/

Okay as you see, today's the last day of Holiday! D:
Which means every kiddos have to turn in early today (which I'll fail to do so) waking up early in the morning and return back to their school tomorrow.

Then we'll finally see this pile of crap once again.


& I still haven't done the following (have you?) :

  • Remove Polish & Cut Nails
  • Pack School Bag/Iron School Uniform
  • Physically/Mentally Prepared(!)
  • Oh, and I don't know how to go to school :/ I mean, I don't know how to go to school with this hair -.- I mean, *coughs* nevermind :D What bus do I normally take to school uh? 268 or 269 (?) Shiat. &I'll be so sleepy, so sleepy that I could be yawning every milliseconds all the time tomorrow.

    I bet at least 1/4 of the school will be like this tmr.


    Maybe I won't even attend school tomorrow. Yeah, :/ There'll also be Ccas, swt. You people know why I hadn't been really attending Ccas since May? Not just because of the made-up reasons which happened to be coincidentally true; but also because I want to prove to them that they can't force me into something I don't like. Going there just to see them fooling around doing the same old thing everytime? No. So I doubt I'll be attending Ccas from tmr anyway. :D

    p/s} Heys readers! Whoever out there, do me a favour by kindly clicking on the Nuffnang Advertisments if there's any. I gurantee they're very interesting & may be useful to you [: Ohs, and I may not be updating often starting from tomorrow onwards. ): Toodles!

    No comments: