Thursday, June 19, 2008

The heart's on another side.

I don't have the mood to blog, *yawns*
My eyes are already half closing, I'll go back to sleep after blogging.
--

Alrights, where to start? Hmm yesterday morning checked into Malaysia shopped around, waited & waited at mom's friend office for him to return, &then he called saying he'll only come back tomorrow (which is today) and then checked in back to Singapore in the evening.

Dinnered at Le Meridien's Cafe Georges'

The food there totally sucks to the core; except the soups. I swear I'm never going back there again. Wasted $80++ D: &then the waiter sounds like a duck, etc etc.

Strolled to Plaza Sing',

Mom doesn't encourage the "Save the Environment, bring your own bag day". There's this conversation between her & the cashier @Cold Storage, he said he can't give her extra plastic because Gov. say what Save the Earth by bringing your own Bag etc. Then mummy said Gov also make us waste the plastic notes to buy more plastic bags for rubbish bins; isn't it worst? &then funniest part is she told me she felt like kicking his ass to London. Lmao -

Byed to her, went to buy some tidbits at some Japanese Department Store.

Oooh lovely candies :D

Met up with Howard to go to his place for a swim, &there's a very cute baby boy peeing in the pool (luckily I was out of the pool already') I smiled at him and then he smiled & waved back at me! So cute [: After that, got lost for around 10mins at the pool area, -.- That bastard kidnapped me till his mom returns to send me home-

Woke up at around 12.45pm today, &now I'm gonna go back to sleep :D
Goodnight! Oops, I mean Good afternoon :O

p/s} Currently not in Singapore :D

No comments: