Thursday, June 12, 2008

Put the blame on me.

Please do not leave any comments on this entry.

I was only S-a-y-i-n-g-! Not b-l-a-m-i-n-g-! I already told you I wasn't blaming you in the first place, I typed everything in Caps not because I was angry or what, but because I wanted to make things clear-er to you, as you'll always read wrong things & then predict wrong ideas. I did that everytime. Even if I was shouting, doesn't mean I was scolding right, damn it. But I repeat, I wasn't blaming! Sorry -.-

Can't you people put yourself in my shoe in the first place? You think being pestered and stalked is a good thing? Like I don't want to end it all for laughter, peace & joy. But confronting to someone isn't my character, at least it's not on this type of matter! If you're me, won't you think its embarrassing? I don't have such a thick face alright, so say whatever you people like. Blanche is stubborn and rigid, she doesn't listens to other people's idea. That's why everyone hates her.

I've already tried my best to ignore that person all I can, is it still my fault that he still kept on talking to me? Is it? Fine, now everything's my fault. I prayed up and down for him to spoil my mood, then I'll rant to you all and spoil everyone's mood. &then I'll be happily laughing *ahahah* for hours. Yeah didn't know I'm so evil. For now I shall be good, I swear I will not tell you anyone how I feels or rant about my problems anymore okay? Even if I'm feeling down I will also hide my feelings, at most I'll just ignore everyone that's all. Yes I know you people will think that it's a good idea. Because you people will be free of all my words already.` :D

I thought that today will be perfect.
Oh well, nobody to blame but myself. Till the end.

No comments: