Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Possibilities of Impossibilities.

Like, how can someone woke up dying?

This is a strange month, full of unusual happenings :/
I don't know how to explain.`
--

Woke up pretty early this morning. Cabbed down to Chinatown there to visit my rash doctor; he says if I continue consuming any allergic items, he'll put me on his "blacklist" -.- &I'll have to find another doctor. Great. (See, I told you I hate doctors, always will get extra naggings by them.)

Trained to Bugis to Loh Eben Ong's office to make some changes in my name. So happy :D Cause I won't have to stare at some plain names when I receive my IC this August/Sept. (: That lawyer like so awkward facing me can, like he only knows how to communicate with adults. Dang, make me felt so awkward also. :O Shopped around with Dad for his clothes. (I always pick for my daddy :D) &Wells, seperated cause he wants to meet his friend.

Surprisingly, met a long-lost friend on the train. That migrated one, he came back to Singapore for Vacation ._. When he's not around, was thinking whether we'll meet again. Now that he's back, I have no idea why I couldn't speak.
--

I'll be off for a haircut now♥

No comments: