Friday, June 27, 2008

Regrets unrevealing.

Last night "Supper"

Physical Education: Those who failed any items of their Napfa Test were asked to get some practice till they can pass. (Yeah I'm one of them, failed my Standing Broad Jump -.-') &Then the others get to play Powerball/Soccer. I want to run 2.4m uh, so long never run already :/ Hah. Then for the entire 2periods me, Thomas &Shiyun's been jumping till our legs went jelly. I don't know how to jump uh! The max I could go is 130cm D:

Changed up for High Achiever's Tea, right after P.E(!) Still need wear tie all these imagine how we've been suffering :/ They showed some videos and had some talks and then prize presentation etc. &Food(!) and then back home-
--

Somehow, I feel that its my fault for everything that had happened. I mean like, things will be better without my existance, I feel such a jinx. She said she gonna put me into an orphanage, &started thrashing things around, She said she's tired, but I'm also very tired as well. I wanted everything to end off, peace out, a pause of whatever. Because I can't take it anymore, seriously. & like what's with the breaking down and crying and all? I find no point in doing all these, but still I couldn't control the tears from flowing. I hate this family, really. &I don't know what to do (...) Damnit.Everything's upside down now, everything ...

Shattered.

No comments: