Friday, June 20, 2008

Fall for you tonight.

Shiat my mind went suddenly blank :O I forgot what to blog about.
*Thinks harder* Oh yeah I was just about to blog about today! Hmms but what did I do today?*Thinks deeper till brain burst halfway* Okayokay got it (:
--

Met up with the Chicken Pie-y Jo @Amk Mrt Station, blah` &then yay we were the earliest there; (actually Darren was the earlier, but meh he's not counted as he was too early!) Hmm, &then did some auntie-shopping @Carrefour for the snacks to bring in to the movie theatre.

I lost the bet uh, I actually thought the Carrefour was Cold Storage (both start with C what how I know -.-') &Lost $2 to Jo for his movie ticket. Crap, okay went to Cineleisure wanted to watch "Never Back Down" but then the seats were !#$%&* D: So changed the movie to "The Happening" at 4pm. Paid $(6+2) (The $2 I lost to Jo') just to see people dying, so hmm I suggest you all don't go waste your money to watch it. If curious then just watch it online [:

After that walked around Orchard as some lost childrens not knowing where to go. So don't-know-who suggested to go ToyR'us at Paragon to play free toys. &Then someone keep bullying me swt. Dinnered @Taka's Macdonald, I didn't want to eat but that someone who happened to be my daddy also right, forced me to eat. So no choice uh have to be a good daughter :/ *Ahem!*

Random snapping♥


Wandered around as some lost childrens again.` Only remembered that I have to blog about today tonight, so started to take out my phone to snap here snap there. [:

Went to this place for Sushis+(Early Supper)?

p/s} I didn't take enough pictures to blog today :/ &I promise I'll do all the surveys you people tagged me some other days; when I really have nothing to blog about. Lols, &&I love you! I mean you; whoever whose reading this message right now :D Thanks for visiting, goodbye♥

No comments: