Saturday, June 14, 2008

Leave the lover, hug the stranger.

Just to think about it, I suppose I'm the cause of the problem.
Or maybe loads of problems (...)
--
Escape outing postponed to Monday.
Hopefully there won't be any problems till then :/

I guess I better stay as silent as possible-
It's a miracle, I didn't ate anything since the day before. Only drinks, & I don't feel hungry at all. Maybe a little, but its a surprise that my gastric hasn't come yet, neither my appetite is working. I think I'll be ill soon.

&I've been perspiring continuously on cold nights :/

Did some researching, mom's biological brother actually suffered from "Sudden Cardiac Death", not heart attack, but due to stress/too much workouts/etc. The doctor that announced him dead wasn't able to detect which is the main cause, but I guess it's probably stress.

&I want to visit my biological family. I still remembered that my last visit was 8year old? &Then my real cousin actually wanted to rape me D: Swt, he was 15year old back then. (Okay I know it's kinda weird to mention it up here, but I have nothing else to blog about :X) Not fair uh, like almost everyone has cousins about their age, I have too, but I'm not allowed to visit them :/ While my "adopted" family cousins are already in their adulthood with primary school kids. ):

I think I've fully letted go.
Not yet,

No comments: