Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Bring me home, waiting-


(100th post♥)
It's 2am when I'm typing this, there's school tomorrow; but I don't think I'll be going. Suffering from gastric right now, &mom made me eat those freshly baked potatos she just baked, at this time :/ *I promise I'll study Binomial Theorem and Chemistry Equations tomorrow again, as well as history. Not gonna' skip school just to rest [:
--

You know, sometimes part of me actually likes this Cca, yet another part of me doesn't. I don't know why, its just how I feel. When Mdm personally came to me on Monday just to ask me why I didn't went for cm/camps, I did told her the truth; but felt guilty not to tell her that I don't want to go too, maybe I was too afraid. She said she better see me attending it from that day, yet I didn't. &Then Sir talked to me on msn a few hours ago, I was shocked he didn't scold me or anything :/ Howhow, I'm feeling damn guilty for something I can't control):
It's weird though, I'm taking in the soft part and ignoring the hard part-
(If only you know what I mean, but you don't.)
[10mins later]
Alright, I've finally cleared my thoughts. I'm not staying.
♥♥♥

I'm tired, but I can't sleep (...)
p/s} Added a Custom Google Search under "Fun Clicks", feel free to try out anytime :D &I really want weekends to come soon. :/ Still in holiday mood.

Okay fine, I think I like you. :/

No comments: