Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Plan without action is just a wish.

Current Song: Yesterday - Leona Lewis.
Current Mood: Restless.
Oh yes, very restless -_-
Got some surveys from friendster:

1) Any craving?
# Happily transfer to another Cca.

2) Do you love your name?
# Yes my new name, but not Tyl.

3) Have ever thought that you are useless ?
# Yups definitely. :/

4) Waiting for?
# Miracle to happen, for something .. or someone :/

5) Want to get rid off?
# Manymany troubles, of course.

6) Guys, what do you think of them?
# Weird creatures on Earth.

7) What makes you think back to your childhood times?
# Old friends/things/etc.

8) In love right now?
# Sort of. More of a crush.`
--

& I actually wanted to say something, thats why I signed in to blogger. But my mind suddenly went blank just as I start to type the first letter. Dang :/ Yesyes I'm going to school tomorrow. There'll be so many lessons for me to catch up. Missed A.Maths Binomial Theorem test and Chemistry Pop Quiz today. &I'll be so dead tomorrow.

I'm missing something, or someone :/

No comments: