Friday, June 13, 2008

Sweetest meaning are unspoken.



This may be the last time I see you.

Woke up at 9am this morning. Yawn, I'm very sleepy now D: Took 1 whole hour to prepare & met Mx at Marina Square. He had already took the Singapore Flyer uh, not fair not fair :/ N'mind, that's mainly for foreigners also, I'll take it next time [: Settled down at Cafe Cartel; realised he had really changed alot, grew so much taller. (To think that I was 5cm taller than him last time :/) Chatted & etc. Homed next, as he got some other events to attend. &Then he'll be back to Canada on Monday already. Sighs- &P/s} I didn't take any pictures today.

I realised that the no. of visitors to my blog are getting lesser & lesser each day. And I think the cause of it is my posts are getting boring-er everytime, with rants and all. I know nobody likes to read stupid rantings. Yeah I have to do something :/

No comments: