Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Life is better than ever.

Hello humans/aliens/whoever♥
Tell you a big secret, I'm in a super duper good mood today :D *Gives the big retarded grin* Okay it's true lahr, first time in history I've ever been smiling all day long. [:

I still love the blue cloudy sky- (Random)

So the daughter (me) and her mom trained down to Tiong Bahru Plaza to meet one of her friend who works there, shopped around first &skipskip. Thinking that she had left the plaza, called my friend up to ask him to come over; but when he reached she suddenly appeared :O (Will get some suspicious questionings from her later on-) Alrights, there's something funny that I want to tell you readers;

He effingly bought 2large Ice lemon tea and 2large popcorns plus some nachos. (Just for the 2of us,) &can't believe his appetite uh cause judging that he's so skinny and all. -.- But didn't managed to finish the popcorns.

Watched the Kung Fu Panda.


I'm rating it 4.5stars. &I've totally fallen in love with the Panda, heh xD I was absolutely mad inside the theatre uh, started laughing @first 1/4 of he movie and still laughing at the same issue at the last 3/4 of the movie :/ Hilarious! :D &The movie ended at around 7.15pm, went to Orchard. Walked out the station and found it drizzling so decided to go home instead.

I'll be pinning up my fringe till it grows perfectly long.


Because, the non-short non-long fringe is damn irritating and fugly D: Not being paranoid, okay maybe a little because I'm not used to it :/ Heh, so will be pinning it up whenever I go out-

Quoted from the movie: Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift; that's why they call it the present.

No comments: