Saturday, June 28, 2008

So much to tell.

Take the music that never plays-
Oh alrights, today. Met the 2 kids @Hub, trained down to Bugis & went to Topman to find their Hoodies, and then they said too Ex- &Next lunched at Yoshinoya; didn't ate anything. Bugis street-ed and still can't find their hoodies, and then strolled to Bra's Puasa as Jo wanted to shop for his stuff @Popular.

That was Jo advertising for Dora the Explorer.


One of the random shots.

&After that, we had a long walk down to Suntec City.

On the way there, one of the shop's name.

Ohs and my dear daddy went to buy his Rubik's Cubie @Toy'r'us, had drinks at Coffee Bean and etc, the babies all damn cute plus funny can :D I'm like crazy over little children; not the paedophile type hor! Hah :D &Then we decided to go to Suntec Convention Centre for ..

Toy & Comic Convention 2008.

Ohwells, it was damn crowded inside. Our asses are like, bang here bang there lol! &Didn't get to see much but honestly uh, I have a phobia on those human-dressed-up as monsters. I'm like afraid of them I don't know why. :/ Ohs, and I had a hard time finding for a suitable queueless toilet. Because my bladder was going to burst at that point of time. After the relieve went to KFC for drinks and snacks.

Daddy looks so "blurred" here, rofl. (Don't scold me :O)

--
I'm finally done with blogging(!) Spent like 1whole hour on this chunk of crap lol. Oh & you know, my blog's like dead already. I mean I'm always updating but then I feel that nobody's reading it cause the tagboard's like dead too. &I'm like not earning from Google Ads already because only a few's been clicking it :/ Help D: Alrights I'm off [:

No comments: