Thursday, June 19, 2008

Leave me alone, kthxbye-

A fullstop locks you into a sentence, while the three dots provides you the escape route. I need the escape route, right now (...)
--

Everything's so messed up, just like a dead knot.
&I've lost my patience to untie it, I'm tired of doing so already. Just like how I'm tired of staying the same way all the time, trying to be cheerful just to cover up all the tears behind.- Sometimes I just feel like dozing myself off with the sleeping pills right behind that wardrobe. How peaceful it is just to sleep forever and never to wake up again? Afterall, a life will end whenever a new life begins.

When a flower turns yellow, it can still be saved by adding fertillizer and taking time to nurture it back to life. But when it's dead, no matter how hard you try to save it it'll still be dead. Nothing can bring it back to life when it's too late.

I don't know what's up with me, I can't seems to figure it out.
Like so many past events, so many of them, flashing through my mind.
I need a break, really.

&Something to add: I hope you could just shut up.

No comments: