Monday, June 9, 2008

Tears of memory.

Good things, bad things.
So many things happened, too many of them.

All happened at the same time (...)
--

15mins ago: I received a phone call from a friend. Informing me that one of my friend had passed away; due to some genetic cancer. Though she's not really close to me since Primary 6, but she used to be my best friend during childhood days :/ I'm not down, because its been ages since I last met her. But still, it's a really really sad news to know.

Evening: Mom told me that her biological brother had left the world this morning, she broke down crying. I hadn't seen her cry for such a long time. She was adopted since she was a baby, she didn't have a chance to communicate with any of her biological family members till she was an adult. She told me they said he was ill for days, woke up asking for maid, and died of no particular reasons at all; the doctor said.

Even downstairs is having funeral.
My heart feels so pain, out of a sudden. &I don't know why.
I'm crying now you know.

She says she's not going to throw me out of house already, she doesn't have the mood to. Now I finally know why she took 2 1/2hours to cook fried rice. This is like the first time in my life everyone's behaving so moody and angry all at the same time. Every single person I know. I know some were like angry with me cause of my attitude & all nowadays. I can't help it can I? Sorry):

I don't feel like doing anything now.
I rather me dead when I wake up tomorrow morning.

No comments: