Monday, June 16, 2008

All the little contradictions-

Turned in at 1am plus last night, slept for 20mins or so then woke up. Roll here & there till 5am plus then really fell asleep. I didn't know I got that much to think about, &the weather's like either very hot/cold every night. Woke up at 8am- Bathed & trained down to City Hall, that poser turtle same train as me again -.- Waited for more than 20mins for someone to switch on his phone, gave up & breakfast-ed @Mos Burger, coped 2 lil' fries.

&Received something like a prank call, (only it isn't), that totally affected my mood today. Ohwell not really affected, but you know I'm like that. (Always like this') Fine shall be normal & treat it as nothing had happened.
--

Welcome to Escape Theme Park♥


Firstly, we went into the Haunted House. &I was continuously repeating "I'm not scared, I won't scream." to myself, how retarded :/ Still in the end, screamed the most. (Squeezed Amelia's arm till uh (...) :/) Lmao, know what? The ghost stepped onto my slipper; &he won't return! Then he was crawling & pretending to sniff it. D: I didn't care any further & just exitted the house, and then that turtle threw my slipper out. Swt, &hor the 2other boys were frightened too :D

Next, th'Daytona Go-Kart Rides.


Followed by a lot of other rides, played all of 'em actually. (Excluding the Under Maintenance's one) I'm not really afraid of other scary rides; but gained phobia on the Pirate Ship. As I didn't ate much for the past few days & can't breathe properly. &Then after sit that thing will like feel like puking. But no effects for me for the 360degree ride, (maybe I was busy holding my necklace from dropping down? -.-')

The ferry wheel so small, not fun! Lol.


They had their lunch @Burger King, I was hungry too but my appetite fails to let me absorb any food. It was really weird uh :/ Got so thirsty after awhile. Skips. We found the Go-Kart super fun, hence we tried it a dozen times [:



Left the place at around 5plus, as Hippo had something on.

Say byebye to Downtown East♥

[p/s} Some pictures may be a lil' pixelated, screwed it up while editting-]
&Sometimes I'd just stay positive and say;

"Don't worry, the sun will shine after the rain."


I'm having serious gastric after only snacking for the past few days. Had 2slices of sandwich for dinner just now, had difficulty digesting it. My appetite still isn't there; perhaps I need to pay a visit to the doc's again.

I realised that I've never love you before.

No comments: