Thursday, June 12, 2008

Tongued tied.

Currently listening to: Byebye - Mariah Carey.
Getting addicted to it. {♥}
--
Slept at 2am plus last night, & I woke up at 5.30pm.
It's been a long time since the previous record. Without any disturbance♥
I've got a few weird dreams, super weird ones. Dream and dream, then the next thing I know was waking up laughing like mad -.- It happened before, but this time was different :D I actually remembered the dreams o.o Oh, &mom said I was smiling when I was sleeping last night, too. But I better not blog about what I dreamt, because I guess it won't be funny to others but myself. Lmao, okay I'm laughing again xD P/s} Blanche have a laughing disease since young. (:

& Among the dreams, there're some frightening ones too. Like getting Chicken Pox during N/O'lvls -.-? Okay lahr pretty normal, but then problem is I really hadn't gotten my Chicky Pox yet :/ Then what if I really get it during N/O'lvls (...)? Then I'll have to go to the MOE itself covering myself with thick cloths and all, to sit for an exam. &Then I'll have to bear the itchiness etc. Can't mug properly either. (Eeyer choychoy, *touch wood* Cannot be so suay one!)

I'm feeling very random. :O

No comments: