Sunday, June 8, 2008

So many little things.

p/s} I took 2hours plus to publish the previous entry.
--

You know what, I'm very happy.
Happy till I could shed bitter tears of joy (:
Laughs :/
School works:
  • Benchmark Assignments @Heymath! and LMS -
  • Additional. Maths' Miscellaneous Exercise 2 & 3.
  • Additional. Maths' Binomial Theorem & Chapt 11.
  • Chemistry Revision Chapter 6 & 7.
  • Still have to go change my name on the 10th, then visit rash doctor soon. &then haircut, then I don't know what's more. Random Outings maybe? &I'm gonna start doing the assignments tomorrow. Not gonna be online if I didn't finish anything. Somemore someone will be leaving Singapore tomorrow :/ You better come back in one vertical piece uhs, don't come back naked also. :X

    Right, that's all.

    One had just left, while another one returns.
    Such a typical day, so special.
    I wonder if fate is playing a prank on me, is it?

    No comments: