Thursday, June 12, 2008

Someone got me hypnotized.

Can't imagine, my 3rd post for today :D
I'm alright now, happy! Because I can blog again, to cover up that post [:
Was tagged by Shiyun (again) to do a Survey. Yay.
--

1. What do you think an ideal friend should be?
- Someone who knows you well enough, &be there when possible.

2. If you've a dream come true, what would it be?
- Everything to be perfect.

3. What mouth would you shut?
- Forcers/Stalkers. D:

4. What would you do with a million dollars?
- Create luxury for family, spend, donate & save the rest (:

5. What would you want your ideal lover to be?
- Someone who can really make me happy.

6. Which is more blessing? Loving someone or being loved by someone?
- None actually. Both loving someone & being love is tiring.

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
- Till the feelings fade away.

8. Is there anything that made you extremely happy?
- Yes :D

9. Define the term, "friend".
- Great, I don't know how to answer this now. Check Wikipedia x]

10. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
- Stay as friends, make sure he's happy. What else can I do :/

11. How would you see yourself in 10 years time?
- Becoming my own boss working in the f&b industry.

12. Who is currently the most important person to you?
- I don't know (...)

13. What kind of person do you think the one who tagged you is?
- Someone who loves band alot. [: (It's true :D)

14. Would you rather be single and rich, or married but poor?
- Depends who the person is, but I rather be single & rich. [:

15. What would you do when you wake up?
- Check messages.

16. Would you give all for a relationship?
- It really depends you know.

17. If you fall in love with two person simultaneously, who would you pick?
- The one I love more? I think :/

18. What type of people do you hate?
- As I said, hatred doesn't bring happiness. But I despise liars.

19. Now choose 3 people to do this.
- A-n-y-o-n-e.

I hope that Green turtle returns early tomorrow! [:

No comments: