Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Smiley faces.

*Gives the big retarded grin once again*` xD

I checked out of Singapore & then checked in back this evening. (That's really a very long story to explain :/) Will be out of Singapore tomorrow till Friday morning. &I'll blog tomorrow too, as I'm now being kidnapped at some idiot house -.-

Boos* to myself, my blog's really getting boring yeah. Basically because my sitemeters is decreasing tremediously, from 160max last month to only 80-100views this month D: It's very very sad, lol. -

[Edit] I'm missing home now, /homesick. It's very quiet here, very dark very creepy very .. I don't know how to say, it just brings your mood down whenever possible. I miss my noisy home @Amk town please. I want to go home now! D: [/Editted]

I still miss you, somehow.

No comments: