Thursday, June 26, 2008

Never have yesterday(s).


I have the urge to go Esplanade @night again. :/ The night view's so beautiful, (Without all the IR constructions going on of course.`) The breeze so cooling and the skylines are definitely my favourite♥ Ohplease whoever's curfew that is late please go with me):

I'm missing every part of it alrights(!)


--
&I totally loves today (really really much!)♥ I don't know why either, I'm just happy to go school without any troubles and back home feeling as fresh as ever. Everything had went just right, perfectly right, the pace and all. :D

I had this nightmare last night, woke up @3am plus with cold sweat. The nightmare was some random serial killer dreams, I was hiding at the corner or something like that. &Then the next thing I know was waking up to realise its just a dream. Hah. Overslept because of that, waking at 6.15am instead of the usual 5.40am. But I wasn't late because the bus came late today too. :O

In School, went to the office to hand the staffs the Lawyer's Report for my "Addition of English name", so now my name's officially Blanche.Z TYL. (Not revealing) But I prefer my schoolmates to call me by my old name as I wasn't use to it yet [: Alrights, then the first 2periods was relief period (yay!), followed by the rest of some funfunfun lessons :D Didn't enjoy school so much before, or maybe since very long time ago. Haha was asked to stay back alone as Miss Tang wanted to explain to me more on the Binomial Theorem tests etc, as I was absent yesterday. Back home with a smile, infact I has been smiling for the whole day already :D:D Ohoh, one more thing! High achiever's tea tomorrow(!)
--

p/s} To whoever's reading this: You're the besttt xD I'm crazyaye! Lol, okay okay remember to help me click on the Google/Nuffnang Ads alright? Google's one is always available and useful for people out there [: Loves♥

You've changed my life so patiently.
}thankyou.

No comments: