Sunday, February 24, 2008

Crushed into bits of confusion.

Supposed to visit the doctor for my rashes today, but it tootishly happened to be a Sunday. Oh my poor leg.- Seriously arhs, I wonder how would a simple mosquitoe bite would lead to such a major problem? ):

I remembered most of my dreams last night.
If I'm not wrong, 8 of them? From childhood memories♥
&This is the first time I could remember all of them. --

Since there's nothing to blog about. I shall start crappin'ya.`
I just don't know why, the image of that particular Hello Kitty Shop kept flashing through my mind nowadays. That was the Pinkiest & most Retro shop I ever seen in my Childhood life, my mom had brought me there to take a look, &there's one small box that had attracted me a lot. Though I was only two year old then, I regonised the word 'Strawberry Flavoured' & I had though it's some marshmallow. So I cried for my mom to buy it, but she pulled me out of the stall & told me it's actually Condoms. (Lmaozxz.)

Next was this Circus event, one of my cousins brought me to some Circus when I was 4year old if I'm not wrong. Halfway through the performance I recalled that I needed the washroom badly & had just ran away without telling her. &I didn't know where my seat was as it's really a very huge place for me. (I forgot where.) &Found my way to the Information Centre where the adults usually reported on Lost Child, but never did I know I reported my Lost Cousin to them -.- (Okay I know that's lame but I didn't know.) &Turns out I had waited for her for 2hours while she was happily watching the entire show herself. :/

Still got loads more, I have totally no idea why I dreamed of all these last night.
I also dreamed that my Keychain's somewhere @a Frog Farm now -.-
Sounds so wrong. ):

No comments: