Thursday, February 21, 2008

Is this reality?

HELLO !
I'm back from th' 'long'-term isolation :D

I shouldn't have opened my blog, but I don't care anyway (!) -- But I won't be blogskinning anymore, staying ordinary. (--> Used to be a noob, advanced, then back to noob xD) I think my eye-degree increased, the words I type seems to be smaller): N'mind, shall treat it with something nice later on.` & You know what? Just a moment ago I've thought I've got a lot of things to blog about, but right now I don't even know how to continue. :X

O'kay, got back my E.Mathematics Result (only).
Had never expected myself to got to that level, not too low yet not too high.`
Even though I got the top position, I'm still a little disappointed really.
So I guess I'm filled with mixed emotions .. ? :/

&Just so you know, I scored rather badly for History(.)
--

Many things had happened before this; however, good things to me can never be able to cover up the bad things. From little thing like Losing my wallet may even lead to big consequences ..
Bye, (am looking forward to it.)

No comments: