Thursday, February 28, 2008

& till the last teardrop falls.

It isn't something you say.
It's something you know you left unsaid. ---
♥♥♥


I feel like closing down my blog again.
Basically because it's so dead after the few days rebirth. ):
Probably, yeah this Sunday perhaps. Bye .♥/}
Daydream-ed, kept falling asleep during lessons. &Had made my new stack of fullscap paper superduper ugly. (Will update about it soon.) Other than that, I'm just feeling very very tired, like as if I've suddenly grown so old, with senile dementia doodling all over. :/ Tons of random events are flashing through my mind now, I can't seems to leave the griefs &disappointments aside. I just can't .. Pardon me. ♥

Hmm. I may now announce that I failed my Chinese Oral Examination.` Why? Because I kept saying "Ererer, thenthenthen, no, etc." Ms. Ham told me that my pronounciation's good, just that it's really very obvious that I'm struggling through the whole passage, if not I'd have gotten higher marks. The discussion is well uh, Attitude&Character of a Person. I have to say I have really loads of ideas on this, but too bad it's Chinese; as I don't know how to say "Right mind, own opinion, bad impression, etcetc alot lor D:" in Chi. Nevermind, I'm dumb):

Speech Day, our Squad's like crap lahr. Actually it's not even counted as a Squad okay, less than 10 people -.- Somemore I'm afraid that I marched the wrong steps when I go up the stage for prize/whatever. (Dang!) Somemore my mom says she could come this time round, when I've already handed in the reply slip to Mrs. Koh.

Oh this is getting so troublesome. :/

No comments: