Friday, February 22, 2008

When the night falls on you.


See, I knew it; nobody's visiting my blog even though I revived it.
Tagboard's dead, &Cpr doesn't helps D:
Well, so much for appreciating. -
I've called the SmartCab Company already.
That operator's not as bad as I've expected! Yayness :D I really don't care about anything else lor, as long as my precious keychain (rare) comes back to me :/ Pleasepleasepleaseplease(!)
I've realised that we aren't learning much during English lesson. We're only dependant on ourselves in borrowing books from Library & blahs whatever. & Due to something wrong with the Usb thingy, Mrs. Thomas wasn't able to let us know our English Result. Sad):
So anyway studied a little in the library, High School Grammar's not-understandable, though it's not really very difficult in the first place; just that the way they phrased the Examples are confusing. (Well at least, to me.)

I don't like this school man;
- $13 for N'lvl Sciences.
- $4 for Individual Photo-taking.
- $1 for Hamper (IPW)
- Future needs -.-
&I want the old Griffin T-Shirt. :/ ..
Bored. I really wanna take up a job in the holidays ..

No comments: