Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Leading me through it.

Ohmygod.
Just a week before I left my wallet with my precious Keychain & Ezlink in a Cab.
Guess what now? ...

My memory/carelessness/whatever is getting worse as I eventually left my Pencilcase & Shoebag (With uniform, &textbooks.) in School. D: Seriously uhs, nowadays I'm barely paying much attention in Class, doing all sorts of rubbish that I assume primary school kids are doing, (like, drawing rainbows -.-') Like as if my mind is shrinking back. Wow :/ Okay I know why, influenced from the Sec Ones. (:

Yayness, Alex' said she think Atikah had brought my stuffs back.
Okay fine, she said she think only. Hopefullyyy! ♥

If not, I'd die a horribledeathman.

&&. I NEED A.MATHS TUITION.
I'm just afraid I couldn't cope that well. Maybe? Say-no-to-failure. :D Also because, I don't understand the methods in my Assignment books. Who can introduce me any good tuition centres or teachers? [:
Okay, turns out that Atikah really took my Pencilcase. But she left my shoebag in the St. John's Room. `& Unluckily my Uniform is inside my shoebag, and that my another set of uniform is in the wash. So conclusion's: I've got to find one of the teachers before assembly to give me the key to open the room, &have time to change back to Uniform from my PE. If not .. Omg -.-

No comments: