Saturday, February 23, 2008

Waiting for the door that never opens.

I have the urge to play with codings.
But at the same time, lazy to do so. Boohoos to me Dx
Hehs, by the way` I'm here to declare bankrupt ..

I'm only left with ..

Very very little money in my doggy bank.

So, strictly no spending for these 2weeks. :/

Oh yeah, I nearly clicked 'Published' forgetting to blog about today. :O
I admit I'm a choosy person.
But who would want a Low-paid yet tiring job if there's some rare High-paid yet easy jobs available but requires time & patience to hunt for? Less it's a mental person.'
--
Been see-ing many of my Platoonmates around these days.
I don't really like bad reminders.
Met up with that blue girl @Cheers. Bought stuffs for our Cca Notice board, then trained down to Orchard. Saw this damn familiar guy, &in the end realised he's Jeremy Blogger. (: Lunched @Mac and lobbied up to 5th Storey. Intended to study in the Library there, but didn't know it had sadly closed down and will only be reopened in 2010. (Sighs, means I can't have the chance to study in the cooling library till I'm 16years old.):)

So decided to head straight to FarEast Plaza for my accesories first, then back to Angmokio Library. However, on the way there was caught by our dear form teacher Mrs. Koh! To be honest, we both doesn't regonised each other till afterwards. She was one of the teacher-in-charged for the Youth Whatever Programme. So was 'persuaded' by her to be interviewed by the Zhonghua Students & will be shown NationWide. (Omg @that idea please!) So me and Atikah actually was nervous during the whole thing, (or maybe just me.)

- To be shown Nationwide isn't exactly a bad thing, as not many people will regonise me, but if it's shown on Tuesday Assembly Talk, then oh-my-heavenly-god to be .. Dead.dead.dead.dead.dead!

That'll be so embarassing please. D:

Alright, saw Jingwen' Siewvoon & Ivy outside Fareast. Skips to the Library part. I didn't brought my A.Maths textbook, &I've finished my Social Studies homework on the train. So I really have got nothing to study except for .. that Off Centre (Literature Book) Atikah has brought along with her. Thankyou(: Nothing much to elaborate.- This shall end here.`

No comments: