Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Certain things could be true, even if its not.

I seriously dislike this week. D:
If 'm ever been given a chance, I'd rather not receive the prize.
& I mean it. Speech Day isn't fun, for several reasons', (to me)
--

As I've mentioned in the previous post; that I've been having weird dreams these days, found out & realised that it's something related to Paramnesia (a disorder of memory in which dreams or fantasies are confused with reality) & déjà vu. Though it's common for people age 16-25 to experience it nowadays.

Such as doing random things that I've already seen in the past, that the whole entire situation had happened a few weeks or months ago. &I've remembered dreaming things such as the End-of-Year Science Question & answering it wrongly, probably because I only remembered see-ing the same scene while doing the question on the day itself. &Secondly, the numbers from the 2nd Prize of 4D (too bad my mom hadn't listened to me then, D:) Lastly, random stuffs like where I visited, eaten, all those etc.
Once I dreamt I saw a girl doing things she shouldn't, and I thought; poor thing, she doesn't have a clue what she's letting herself in for.
♥ But in that confused, shadowy, halfway state between sleeping and wakening, I clung to my dream, wishing it were me.
However, as for my age now it's pretty extraordinary that I've also been having a nightmare that occured to me during the ages before 7, pauses in between 8-13 and now it has started all over again. ' Waking me up in the middle of the night pondering :/ &I have this feeling it's gonna happen soon enough, I don't know when, but soon (..) It's pretty scary to experience such things when you know that most of the things you dreamt naturally actually came true.

It's good to have theses dreams,
but sometimes it'll eventually get on your nerves. (People'd think you're mad/whatever)
&I decided to type all these out because I hope, that the nightmare'll just go away. -.-

No comments: