Saturday, April 5, 2008

Prodigy, You can see it in his eyes.

Singapore Zoological Gardens♥
It wasn't fun, it was amazinging cool & exciting ;D
I miss feeding the kangaroos! That cute joey totally behaves like a tamed pet like that. Hahas! I'm starting to love kangaroos now, right now! [: &The playground there was great, (not mentioning that I've stayed wet till evening D:) They took a video me playing the water etc, hilarious lol!

Roamed a few rounds around the Orang Utans and don't-know-where to search for Polar Bears, it's not really the right temperature for it lor, plus not enough ice :/ Ohwells, after that walked a few more rounds in order find the Giraffes, &thats the last animal I snapped♥

(Btw, pictures were taken by me with Jo's Camera.`)

End of Second Zoo Trip of the Week.
Bused back to Hub, &they kind of gave me a surprise gift. (Thanks! :D) And then trained down to Bishan Food Junction for Dinner; had Chicken Udon (Fried chicken doesn't taste good when soaked:/) Jeremy.L was there, at least he didn't recognized me phew*
Played around in the arcade, etc and homed! Great day♥
--

As for today, mugged from 1.30pm to 6pm.
Had thought I'd only finish @around 8pm plus. I love Balancing Equations :D
Nothing much, I can't make up my mind whether to go fishing tomorrow though :/

No comments: