Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Confessions of a broken heart.

Ohdamnnn, I was perfectly alright yesterday.
& Now I'm officially down with a flu. Praying and hoping that it'd be gone by tomorrow; if not I would like miss out all the fun joy and laughters :/ Nevermind`, I'm gonna have my hardcore mugging tomorrow anyway. But I can't study with this stupid block nose! (-.-)
Recreational Activity@ Mind's Cafe :D
Been there last year, no choice but have to go there again this year -.- Right after the Sports Day somemore, I hope I don't sweat so much while doing the Public Duty. :O -Not enough time to bathe, lmao! -
&&I'm not gonna enjoy the boardgames/whatever there :D
I'll be doing .. something else [: *
Season of Mugging♥
Mid Year's Exam just 20days away. (!#$%^&*@ Faints-?)
English&Mathematic(s) won't be much a problem, with the basic skills applied. Combined Science will probably be manageable, but I suppose the questions will turn out eww. D: As for Humanities itself, it's really unfair for Mdm. Shanthi to collect our Mindmap lor, cause we don't get to see her tomorrow or the day after, ohscrewit. History's crazy, no way am I gonna score A for that :/ Oh, did I missed out Chinese? Bloody Cheena's gonna pull my overall grades down, down&down! Just to think about it ..

If I ever fail anything, she's gonna kick me out -.-

I kinda regret for what I've done during Primary School.):
Out of 10times, I pon-ed school/lessons for at least 4times every month (..) &For doing my own heavenly stuffs during lessons. &for scribbling craps in exams. If not, I think I could have ended up in some better schools. Ohwell! Shall quit ranting, what's over wouldn't be repeated anyway.

No comments: