Thursday, April 17, 2008

It's been a while so.



Dang, I hate all these rashies. I've already ceased my intake of allergic items.
Even so it still kept on multiplying :/

Furthermore, I'm bored by the amount of ineffectual & nonsensical stuffs we've been going through, (that so-called 'useful' curriculum, yeah right') I see no point in anything we do, if its been so useful to be taught in realife, then why're we still lagging far behind? (Seriously uhs, those repeated things can be memorised from that way-much-more relevant book in a day, without wasting so much time seeing them fooling around D:)
--

Tomorrow: School Actual Speech Day♥
Have to like be in Full-U by 6.55pm and fall in' in the parade @7pm sharp. &to rush up the hall straightaway after the parade for Prize Giving. (There was a change in the route going back to the seats!) Shitxzx I not sure how to march up to receive the prize -.- Ohwell, I told ya' I'd rather not be a prize winner): Coughs & vomits blood,* Can I like, stay @home to study the next day instead? :O

K I guess it's really time for me to stop ranting ._.
*Zips mouth*, Oh nonono, I'm getting arrogant too. Dx

No comments: