Monday, April 7, 2008

That Colourful Paradise.

If Only we could live in dreams (..)
I dreamt about that Colourful Paradise.
White puffy clouds signalling the end of the rain, &cheerful childrens running about. With that green camel hill that keeps violet&pink flowers blooming happily.

My imagination's childish, but that's what I dreamt of last night.
(Visions♥)
Devil May Cry. --
School was great today, I hadn't been dreading lessons for the first time. Basically because I really missed learn-ing? (Wth` That sounded wrong xD) Ohwells, there was this Napfa test for all Upper Secondary Girls, &just as I've expected, I failed my Standing Broad Jump again. :/ Was satisfied with my other stations record though, [:

Didn't get to attend Cm due to time constrain from Napfa. But there'll still be a Speech Day Rehearsal tomorrow, till 7pm! Not fair, I wanted to join them @Starbuck's, sad D: Completed A.Maths homework, but didn't really have the mood to revise on Congruent&Similar Triangles for th' E.maths test tomorrow. I guess those wouldn't be a problem if I try to be more careful & patient. Onlin-ed &realised that I've been such a mad and hyper kid. Even some people that usually ask me to talk more had asked me to shut up. :O

However, good things will always come to an end; had some arguments with my parents, over trust. With everything I do/said, they never seems to trust me at all. That's how things go wrong. Comparing my attitude in school and out, and home .. I'll tell you, I have to live in 3 big different world): That's why I always wanted to live in dreamland. Sighs*

I rather not to be loved at all.

No comments: