Thursday, April 3, 2008

Words don't always bring me down.

Looks like I've broken my promise, lmao. :/
Alright, shall briefly elaborate it ;D
--
Won't be updating regularly, SA1's in a month's time.
Plus Rehearsals and revisions to do, gotta mug real hard too.

So I may have to starve my blog from now on. Bye!
Monday♥ is a just a normal school day. Collected $80+ for Flag Day!
Tuesday♥ SMS Zoo Trail, hoping that the rain would stop soon. I suppose we're the one of the few groups who complete all of the 8Questions Correctly! But it's like, the system was down and it's sorta unfair for everyone.` Still, we got to enjoy the lovely environment there(:
Wednesday♥ Got lost in Singapore for about 3times in one shot! Supposed to train&alight at Outram Park, but in the end the voice of the train said "Outram Park, please mind your platform gaps whatever." It stops at Tiong Bahru. So creepy lor, then I got lost there too, the routes are -.- Etc, got scolded by the cashier @the clinic for being late, (who ask them locate their clinic till so far :/)

Today♥ Really slow in balancing the Equations, while some could do it mentally D: After that had Supplementary; Failed my A.Maths test, because I mixed up the SumofRoots with Productofroots formula, if I didn't mixed it up in the 1st place, I'd have gotten 10more marks (which Mrs. Seck refuse to give me even 2marks to pass :/) &I'd have passed T.T Sadsadsad, really very sad. Speech Day Rehearsal, playing with the rainwater and stuffs. Boring, ran home drenched, hopefully I won't catch a cold tomorrow.

Yay will be going to the Zoo again tomorrow!
Happy :D

No comments: