Tuesday, April 8, 2008

It won't be soon before long.



But sometimes, I just want nothing; nothing at all.

I swear I'm gonna flunk the E.Maths test this round, every single question was easy. Just that I don't have the mood to work on it, so I just simply scribbled some craps on that piece of fullscap paper as answers, and handed up. I was really moody doing the paper. (Like what the hell had happened to me man, :/)

Decided to concentrate real hard during History Period, &I did. But I still don't get the meaning of "Kulaks", whoever knows what's that? I can't find it anywhere in the textbook D:

Speech Day Rehearsal, those lousier ones got kicked aside. Yeah & those better ones got to enjoy their life fooling around too. The world is meant to be made up of different levels of people, different casts, &this is yet another example. But who cares? Broke down a few times while waiting for the Rehearsal to end, to what seems like eternity. &It's a great thing everyone else thought I was just merely yawning, whatever (..)

I've never ever expected anything in return from you. --
& I don't wanna talk about it, please.

No comments: