Monday, April 14, 2008

; &All these recurring dreams.

Yesterday
Out with Turtle Daddy & Jojo without his Powerpuff Girls. Ohwell, paced to National Library after metting my long-lost dad @Bugis Mrt. Stupiak Jo says he very hungry :/ So headed to Bugis Food Junction; &he only bought some drinks for us, dot. Decided to study at Library@ th' Esplanade instead, so we took our time to 'hike' there, what a tedious hike :O Bought donuts at Suntec City. (See lil'girl, I told you I was there D:)

Pokes around, together with some catchings. &The next thing we know we were studying in the cold atmosphere of the library already, heh they don't really understand my notes :D (Okay lahr, somehow -.-') Mugged for like more than 1 1/2 hour at least, &then trained down to Bugis again for our dinner. Had Pepper Lunch Dinner followed by the oh-so delicious dessert coped from them [: Tralalas~ Homed next,♥
--
Kept having weird dreams nowadays.
Very simple dreams, but do simple dreams come true at times?
Worst is, one of them kept on repeating in flashes.

Perhaps I'm fairly tired .. probably.
Today
Didn't attend school, my left foot went sore ever since I took out my shoe last night. Applied 4plasters around my toes :/ Still, I didn't just simply go absent from school and slacked okay. I gave myself self-lesson by reading through the textbooks according to class timetable. Lmao except for Character Education lahrs (like duh') Now I have no idea whether I should wear slippers to school tomorrow or not, judging that there'll also be Speech Day Rehearsal the next day. I don't want to go up the stage receiving my prize in slippers :/ But will I accidentally tripped over the steps in boots? (Still have to march somemore ..) Omg I don't want to be prize winner already D: Scary ya' know. -

No comments: