Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Backstage thrust.

Okay I've made up my mind; I shan't really bother about that dead tagboard. Since it's dead then it'd be better off if I simply remove it from my blog. &As for my blog, I won't be abadoning it anyway, so its readers choice whether to judge it dead or not. I don't care. (:

Speech Day Award-ies were called up to stay back after morning assembly.
- Does she really mean it by saying "Caring hearts" or is it true that she only wants a Good Reputation for the school? For all I know, mustn't be both at the same time. As she really stressed alot on "Having a caring heart is more important than being smart." Right, but judging by her expression it's more like she was just afraid of getting embarassed though. :/ Perhaps she should do the soulsearching instead.

- He has a good suggestion on that Red Packet point. But did he even thought of those who doesn't even use their Red Packet Money (like me.)? :/ & Those who can't even receive any red packets during Chinese New Year. There's like almost more than 3criterias he hadn't thought of before saying those to us. However, he do have a good thinking, though I'd say he doesn't really know the other side of th'world.

- Well, $58 isn't too much. But if nobody else is going to go, then we're only paying the money for eating the dinner with strangers. How sad can it eventually be.` &It's a good thing to know that they were actually hiding their main reasons for us to go, if not a complain can be filed into the MOE System? :/ Ahems*

Too bad I've already declared bankrupt though .. ):

Heard that someone else had already started doing his revisions. Life's competitive, but I do not have much time left. Mom has been asking me not to go to that camp. But is compulsory right? :/ I need more time.

No comments: