Monday, March 10, 2008

Don't take my heartstring away.

You keep me from falling apart♥

Just reached home not long ago` - Exhausted but I'm still kinda high! :D I'm like crapping to everyone who talks to me right now! Know why? Because I finally got a new hairstyle! Yay Happy! :D (.P/s} I seldom moodswing these days right? ^^! )

However! There's one thing I'm really unhappy about, I've been such a careless girl this year, meaning I kept on been losing things, forgetting things, &Worst point is being clumsy -> Keep falling down/scratches/blahs leading to several injuries! Ohmygod D: &Just so you know, I slipped at the stairs today, 'kiapped' my finger in a cupboard. &One stupid one; some idiots accidentally stepped onto my slipper & I slipped and fell again. *Cries out loud* Unlucky day for me indeed.
Notes to Self:
  • Change Plan(s).
  • Must Complete all Revisions.
  • E/Maths+Chemistry Notes to be made.
  • Family Video-Making -.-
  • (For tomorrow.)
    --
    Went to watch 10,000B.C. (They kept calling it 10,000 Pussy, lmao') Found my Myuk Handphone Pouch, going there on some other days. (: Craving for a wallet also, too bad mom doesn't allow me to buy. Well that's uh .. sad :/
    Nothing else, lazy to elaborate further♥

    No comments: