Sunday, March 23, 2008

The girl with her mouth taped shut.

For you have noticed, I finally let go of my laziness and actually went back to play with the codings, (just that it turns out to be editted from someone else basecodes`) But I'll try to make a nicer one with my own basecodes next time round. Am satisfied anyway(:
--

For the Whole of Yesterday♥
Competition held @SAC (St Anthony's Cannosian) The school's like a barbie doll palace can, only it's painted with some dull colours rather than pink. I love the Sandwich/Fast Food Vending Machine at the Corridor there, I wonder why our school doesn't has it :/
Brief Summary of Everything:
  • Lost, ended up being a runner for Jianlin's Sir.
  • Waited/slacked @CSI Room for a few hours.
  • &Then became a Spectator for the Intermediate First Aid Case.
  • Did touch up for Casualties Make-up, Act-ed, Help-ed.
  • Announcement of Results;
  • Though we didn't win, we know we did our best. [:
    After that, bused and trained home with Jingyan, Yongsiang & Randy, along with the huge First Aid box. Home` Skips, supper @7Eleven with that Mojojo Chicken Pie. And the tiring day was ended off with a sweet and sound sleep' ^^

    I'm craving for a fly in the air, alone! ;D
    Who doesn't? &Plus I did flown in the air before, (Not as in airplanes or whatever,) but I actually did flown out from a swing! That was, after my PSLE has ended and some of us just went over to the park right next to my block there. &I was swinging and swinging, lost my grip and *whoosh* off I go, I flown for like 3Seconds and dropped to the sandy path ;D

    It do sounds scary, but I pretty much enjoyed it though. Too bad my legs are well, abit too long to be high up in the air swinging on the swing anymore. Bahs it's good to be a kid yeah.
    Heh random-ness♥

    No comments: