Monday, March 3, 2008

Two at a time, flips¬es.

Phew. I'm finally back home :D
Just completed my set of Assignments'♥
Bye♥
I'm going to make my blog private once again. --
It's better for reading it my own than not knowing whose reading it. Right? Everything seems to be dead too anyway. So, expect this to be my last public entry. --
Rushed to th' Clinic right after School. By the time I reached out my hands to open that damn door, I was panting like a puppy. :/ Okay anyway, found out that the rash on my leg ain't rashes at all, it's some serious case of skin problem that is crucial but at the same time harmless. I don't know what it's called lahr, but that fugly skin will spread to the rest of the body, &it sort of weaken my leg muscles too. (That's why it's serious.) No wonder I've been failing my Standing Broad Jump ever since 3years ago. -.-

& Believe it or not, spent a total of $96 on that particular case. ):

Chinatown-ed with mom after that, it was pouring heavily luh.` &I came across a cat who're afraid of getting wet than me stepping on it, dashing pass my feet like a thunderbolt ._. Wow :/ &I couldn't find any nice or unique handphone pouch, probably will try Myuk then. :D

Save Money $.$

No comments: