Wednesday, March 5, 2008

The world after a thousand years.


Till the rain comes & wash it away. ---♥

For someone who actually topped in her Geography last year, is having difficulty handling her History Subject. But if I'm not wrong, I was also one of the Top3 for Hist' last year too.` But problem is, American/English History requires more memory space than Singaporean History. Whatever, I'm dead. D:

Other Subjects are manage-able' [:
There'll be Maths (Inequalities/don't-know-what) & Chinese (Ting Xie) tests tomorrow. Somehow very restless to study Chinese, &as for Maths I've forgotten to bring back my textbook, so can't study luhr :/ Hopefully will get fullmarks though, as the Chapter's really easy. Never gotten fullmarks before, stupid calculation mistakes):

---
Speech Day Rehearsal's boring. Did nothing much except those basic 'Senang-diri, sedi-ya', sitting down, standing up, break etc. Forgot to collect back my Cca Card. Bye'♥

No comments: