Thursday, March 27, 2008

Be buried alive' those commotions.

Gastric, been feeling this pain for eternity. D:
Guess I won't survive till tomorrow, everything just sucked. I need a letter for tomorrow's PE. Argh damn it. Feel like puking. &Never expect my painkillers to finish so soon, I'm dying already.
--

Have been thinking hard on the names I'm gonna`change to, as we'll be getting our Identity Cards this year. So I've decided, after hours&hours of looking through th'webpages. Zéphyrin♥ will be my middle name. &Probably extracting out my chinese name. -I just hope everything turns out okay, if it ever fails, then I'm going to regret to death. No it mustn't fail ;D

15mins later;
Right, I knew it. Puked, I'm officially sick.
Not in the mood to do anything, may not be going tomorrow.
Bye. :/

No comments: