Friday, March 28, 2008

Over a million question's flashing through my mind.

- SPCA@ Mount Vernont♥
(Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals)

It's been such a long time since I last visited there! Missed the place so very much :/ I still remembered how I always make a trip there every Tuesday after school a few years ago.
Things had really changed a lot, but the environment didn't.
I really do hope there'll be another shelter to be build up soon. [:
&I realised I could actually communicate with animals, (okay fine, not entirely true') but I love them ♥ Was pissed off the whole day because of something stupid today; but felt so great after the free time with them. There's this black adult cat who seems to gets my attention, his/her name's like uh, Sasha or Toby? Forgotten, as there was quite a handful of black cats around. &This Husky named Astrid, with awesome barkings. ;D Shall pay another visit soon.`
--

Flag Day tomorrow.
Will be going to a number of places. Hope that the donors would be extra generous. (:
Eh, I don't think I'm mentally prepared :X

No comments: