Saturday, March 29, 2008

I want(ed) you to see me through it all.

I love th' clouds.
I love those patterns the clouds have formed.
I love the sky so much♥
Nature's the best entertainment of all. --
(Say no to emo`)

Flag Day has been so successful. ;D
The Groups have been re-arranged, but I still ended up partnering Ziyan alone, as Jeanette was too ill to come. She's been a great helper okay! (Thankyou!) &According to plan; Chiong-ed to Toa Payoh (the town of Good Peoples) &that Xiong came and followed us around, hahas great companion ` thanks to your generous donations (: Asked around outside my Kindergarten School (Methodist Church) &then off we go to Novena.`

United Square; (hothothot weather!) Ziyan's tutor didn't donate to us like we thought she will. Well sad case, but despite being soso exhausted walking around. Headed to Velocity there to ask, big business. Lol, &after that had Spicy Cheese @Donut Factory, thanks Xiong for th'treat ;D He's damn kind lahr, hahas and etc. After that, trained down to Bishan &he left for his work too.` Hmms and thanks to some generous peoples uh, three at a row so cool♥ If not for them, I doubt my flags would even worth $30. Yay happy, but I think I have to go down & help them with their donations next time round. N'mind shareshare! [: -- &then, skip some parts, returned our Corp tins and end :D

I realised I hasn't been very active in blogging nowadays, compared to last time.
Awh feel so guilty about it, 'cause I'm getting lazier!
Note to self: I must blog tomorrow! &The day after, everyday! ♥

No comments: